初中英语|外研版(附录音)|九年级上册Module1 wonders of the w..

[复制链接]
金黄宛如秋 发表于 2017-6-19 16:45:35 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式 打印 上一主题 下一主题
本帖最后由 金黄宛如秋 于 2017-6-19 17:00 编辑

一、课文回顾

1、回答问题

What are Tony and his friends doing now?

What is Tony’s opinion?

What Linglig’s opinion?

What wonders does Betty think are more exciting?

2、课文概述

Tony and his friends are ___________ wonders of the world

Tony thinks _______________are more interesting than_________________,

And_______________is the most fantastic ________. He visited it _____________ago. It’s________. there are_________rocks with________ It runs for______________on the __________________of ____________. Lingling agrees with Tony, though she thinks_________is more fantastic.It’s__________wide and________high. You can hear_____ ________away.

Betty and Daming both think ______are more exciting than_______. For example, ________is ______years old. And __________________is_______ long, _________ high, ___________wide at the top. It ______________for millions of people in China.

二、单词填空

• Let's call _________(奇观) of the World and join in the ________(讨论). I think ________(自然的) wonders are more interesting than man-made ones.

• The Giant's Causeway is_______(巨大的). It goes for several hundred metres on the_________(东部的) coast of Northern Ireland

• Victoria Falls are about l,700 metres ______(宽) and 100 metres ______(高). You can hear the ______(大声的) noise a few kilometres _______(远).

• Three Gorges Damproduces ______(电) for __________(百万) of people in China.

• After about a mile, a stranger appeared ________(在…旁边) the path. "Am I going the right way?" I asked. He knew where I was going. "Yes,” he _____(答复), “you’ll get there in five minutes," Finally, I came to some rocks and stopped. I looked over them, but it was _______(寂静的) and there was no _______(迹象) of it.

• Suddenly, the rain stopped and the clouds ________(消散). The sun rose behind me and ________(照耀) on the rocks. Far ______(在下面) me, the ground fell away and down to a river.

三、短语翻译

1.go through________

2.Fall away________

3.on top of________

4.millions of________

5.mre than________

6.in one’s opinion________

7.look over________

8. look across________

9.look down________

10. look to the east________

11. agree with________